— On an earlier edition of Wrestling Observer Radio this week, one of the topics discussed was how NXT’s Io Shirai is potentially unhappy with her run with WWE so far. Shirai was a huge star in Stardom before joining WWE, and the Japanese promotion is reportedly looking to open their wallet to welcome back both Shirai and fellow Japanese wrestler, Kairi Sane when their contracts with WWE expire. Stardom was recently purchased by Bushiroad – the parent company of NJPW – and they are looking at strategically growing Stardom in 2020 with a priority on putting on bigger shows with bigger stars. Shirai and Sane were considered the two best female wrestlers in Stardom before WWE lured them away.
Click Here: aviron bayonnais rugby jerseys
— It was noted that Shirai’s contract with NXT is actually paying her less than what she made in Stardom due to merchandise sales. She was also working less dates there and her fiancé, EVIL, is currently a star with NJPW lending more credence to a possible jump back. Of course, WWE could try countering any potential move by bringing Shirai up to the main roster which would also give her a pay raise. Shirai signed with WWE in the spring of 2018 while Sane signed on in March of 2017 for three years, meaning her deal is coming up for expiry in a couple of months and presumably Shirai’s next year if she also signed a three year contract.
- Backstage News On WHO Is Really Running WHAT Behind-The-Scenes In AEW (DETAILED BREAKDOWN!!)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom