Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Ric Flair’s son Reid is expected to be backstage a few upcoming TNA iMPACT shows. It’s unknown if he will be brought in as a wrestler or if he’s just coming in for training.
– Speaking of Ric Flair, he’s been telling people that he’s having more fun working in TNA than he has had in years because he loves playing a heel. Flair still thinks he has one big match left in him and the opponent he’s mentioned is Kurt Angle.
– TNA has cut back on scripting promos for their top stars like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and Ken Anderson in recent weeks. These guys have been given bullet points, but not long written-out scripts.
– Hulk Hogan’s back was in a lot of pain after last week’s TNA iMPACT tapings. At this time, there are no immediate plans for Hogan to wrestle again.
* Randy Couture Shows Off His New Tattoo